Just a young lady who is in between
if you are under 18:
- your nudes are child pornography
- people you send them to can be charged with possession of child pornography
- you can be charged with distribution of child pornography
- don’t take nudes
This is not about body shaming, this is not about ‘telling you what to do with your sexuality’ this is literally a federal crime don’t fuck with the law okay.
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.
For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (h.f.j.)
if u find out about a person’s sexual orientation or gender identity thru tumblr n u know them irl:
1. if they haven’t come out to u, u rlly shouldn’t bring it up
2. if u rlly gotta bring it up (eg to ask about pronouns or something) do so privately and be respectful n a decent human being n all that
3. don’t u dare out them to other people irl, this could seriously endanger them